PRESERVE CHRISTIAN FAMILY MINISTRIES, INC.
CODE OF ETHICS
PRESERVE CHRISTIAN FAMILY MINISTRIES, INC. recognizes that the general public looks to us to bring conformity to ethical behavior into our business, management, financial, and relational responsibilities. Recognizing the Bible as the standard by which we must evaluate all beliefs, instruction, policies and practices, PCF Ministries has adopted and all persons representing the Corporation in any capacity have subscribed to the following Code of Ethics:
1. I will conduct my personal life, corporate ministry, and business affairs in a way that will not bring shame or reproach to the name of the Lord or PCF Ministries or its members. Rather, I will speak to bring glory and pleasure to our Lord and encourage others to do likewise. (I Peter 1:14-16; 2:12; 4:11)
2. I will speak the truth in love. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
3. I will recognize and respect what the Lord is doing through other individuals and organizations while refraining from unnecessary criticism of them. (I Peter 3:8,9)
4. I will not use the media to knowingly speak falsely against anyone. (Exodus 20:16)
5. When I believe a fellow member has sinned against me or the Lord, or has violated this Code of Ethics, I will follow the principles and procedures set forth in God’s Word. (Matthew 18:15-17)
6. I will honor my obligations to my vendors, neighbors, community, and government. (Romans 3:7-8)
7. In matters of dispute with other Christians, to the extent that it is in my power to do so, I will attempt to submit my grievances to Christian arbitration for resolution rather than to the courts of the land (I Corinthians 6:1-8). Nothing herein shall be construed so as to prohibit a member from expressing his genuine concern to another brother in a spirit of love and in accordance with Matthew 18:15-17.
One thought on “Code of Ethics”